The best educational app for kids to learn Grade 4 English Grammar!
This is a part of ClassK12 Personalized Adaptive Distributed Practice (PADP) program covering Grade 4 ELA requirements. Use ClassK12 everyday for best learning outcomes and to improve students academic achievement.
*** Educational game based on cognitive research ***
Recent scientific research suggests that combining testing with immediate feedback finding out whether you answered right or wrong is more effective. Learning by doing and practicing many times for short durations spread over longer periods of time lead to better retention.
ClassK12 English Language Arts Distributed Practice everyday with fun learning will turn your kid into a grammar whiz. Grade 4 ELA app brings the most comprehensive learning in a fun game for children. Exciting games like Chicken Jump, Candy Cruncher, Moon Rover Trouble, Mars Alien Attack and avatars keep children engaged and motivated to learn new skills.
- Over 5000 English grammar questions
- Common Core ELA standards aligned practice and exercises to improve student academic performance and to help prepare for standardized tests like SBAC, PARCC
- Personalized Learning: adjusting difficulty level to match student performance make it the best learning app for kids
- Reports: Real-time feedback and performance reports for students, parents, and teachers
- Educational game for kids with auto-solve helps to understand concepts with right answers
- Rewards, Badges, and Coins transform the boring into cool - so kids love to practice English Grammar everyday online
- Voiceovers help understand concepts, improve retention
- Kid friendly graphics, animations, intuitive touch, click, drag and drop, and easy to use question templates allow students to work with minimal supervision
BENEFITS: Helps improve student academic achievement while keeping students engaged and motivated. Minimizes teacher effort - easy to use ClassK12 iPad App makes it one of the best technology for the classroom. Easy setup, review and performance reports for parents.
CCSS ELA Standards covered:
Identify parts of speech - nouns, verbs, adjectives, adverbs, pronouns, interjections, prepositions, conjunctions, as well as the mechanics of capitalization, punctuation, abbreviations, and sentence corrections.
Identifying sentences and sentence fragments, imperative, interrogative, exclamatory, and declarative sentences. Preposition and prepositional phrases, simple subjects and simple predicates, identify differences between direct objects and indirect objects, and play fun spelling games. Learn to identify the different kinds of pronouns including indefinite pronouns, interrogative pronouns, reflexive pronouns, demonstrative pronouns, intensive pronouns, subject pronouns and object pronouns. Identify differences between demonstrative pronouns and demonstrative adjectives. Understand proper adjectives, coordinating adjectives, and subordinating adjectives. Understand action verbs, linking verbs, and irregular verbs.
4.1.a. Use relative pronouns (who, whose, whom, which, that) and relative adverbs (where, when, why).
4.1.b. Form and use the progressive (e.g., I was walking; I am walking; I will be walking) verb tenses.
4.1.c. Use modal auxiliaries (e.g., can, may, must) to convey various conditions.
4.1.d. Order adjectives within sentences according to conventional patterns
4.1.e. Form and use prepositional phrases.
4.1.f. Produce complete sentences, recognizing and correcting inappropriate fragments and run-ons.
4.1.g. Correctly use frequently confused words (e.g., to, too, two; there, their).
4.2.a. Use correct capitalization.
4.2.d. Spell grade-appropriate words correctly, consulting references as needed.
4.3.b. Choose punctuation for effect.
Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.